The National Constitution Center has reopened to the public! Hours during this phase of reopening are Fridays – Sundays, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Advanced timed tickets are required. For more information, visit our Safely Reopening page.
Advanced timed tickets are required. If you do not reserve in advance, you will be required to complete transaction online on your personal device before entry.
To ensure a safe environment for our guests and our staff, we are taking the following steps:
- Requiring staff and visitors to wear a mask or face covering in the building. If visitors do not have a mask, we have a limited supply to provide.
- Creating a contactless entry process through advanced online ticket reservations and installation of plexiglass at the information desk.
- Requiring guests to complete a health questionnaire before entry.
- Requiring staff to complete a self-health screening at the start of each work day.
- Increasing sanitation and disinfection of all high touch surfaces throughout the building.
- Encouraging guests to maintain social distance, wash hands frequently, and use hand sanitizer stations installed throughout the building.
- Limiting capacity in galleries and adjusting some exhibit components to allow visitors to access content on their own devices. We encourage visitors to bring mobile devices and download the Interactive Constitution app to access new content for a richer experience.
Please note that some galleries and experiences may not be available during this phase. We will resume these experiences as soon as possible.
Please visit the Safely Reopening section of our website for more information.