Hours and Admission
As of August 5, 2020, the National Constitution Center will be open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For information about our plans to safely welcome back visitors beginning August 5, click here.
General Admission Tickets
Your museum experience includes access to:
- Freedom Rising, an inspiring, 17-minute multimedia theatrical production which runs every hour until an hour before the museum closes
- The iconic Signers’ Hall, where you can sign the Constitution alongside 42 life-size, bronze statues of the Founding Fathers
- Our newest exhibit Civil War and Reconstruction: The Battle for Freedom and Equality, the first in America devoted to exploring the constitutional debates of the Civil War and Reconstruction.
- The Story of We the People, a dynamic, interactive exhibit
- Admission to Constituting Liberty: From the Declaration to the Bill of Rights, in the George H.W. Bush Gallery.
- Admission to American Treasures: Documenting the Nation's Founding, an intimate look at the rarest early drafts of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- A range of engaging, educational daily museum programs for visitors of all ages
|Seniors (age 65 and older)||$13|
|College Students (with ID)||$13|
|Youth (age 6 – 18)||$11|
|Children (age 0 – 5)||FREE|
Interested in visiting as a group? Contact Group Sales at 215.409.6800 or [email protected].
Buy Tickets Online
Reserve tickets online for museum admission as well as Town Hall programs and special events.
Buy Tickets by Phone
Reserve tickets by phone at 215.409.6700 during museum hours.
Become a Member
All members enjoy free, unlimited admission to the museum’s main exhibit and feature exhibits, among many other exclusive benefits. Plus, your support helps educate and inspire millions each year. Learn more by contacting membership at 215.409.6767 or [email protected].
Looking for a great gift idea? Gift tickets are available for purchase at 215.409.6700 or at the museum admissions desk.