Hours and Admission
The National Constitution Center has reopened to the public.
Hours during this phase of reopening will be Fridays – Sundays, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Advanced timed tickets are required.
For more information, visit our Safely Reopening page.
|Seniors (age 65 and older)||$13|
|College Students (with ID)||$13|
|Youth (age 6 – 18)||$11|
|Children (age 0 – 5)||FREE|
Your museum experience includes access to:
- Freedom Rising, an inspiring, 17-minute multimedia theatrical production which runs every hour on the half hour
- The iconic Signers’ Hall, where you can sign the Constitution alongside 42 life-size, bronze statues of the Founding Fathers
- Our newest exhibit, The 19th Amendment: How Women Won the Vote, traces the triumphs and struggles that led to the ratification of the 19th Amendment
- Civil War and Reconstruction: The Battle for Freedom and Equality, the first in America devoted to exploring the constitutional debates of the Civil War and Reconstruction.
- The Story of We the People, a dynamic, interactive exhibit*
- Admission to Constituting Liberty: From the Declaration to the Bill of Rights, in the George H.W. Bush Gallery*.
- Admission to American Treasures: Documenting the Nation's Founding, an intimate look at the rarest early drafts of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.*
- A range of engaging, educational daily museum programs for visitors of all ages
*Please note that some galleries and experiences may not be available during inital phases of reopening.
Interested in visiting as a group? Contact Group Sales at 215.409.6800 or [email protected].
Become a Member
All members enjoy free, unlimited admission to the museum’s main exhibit and feature exhibits, among many other exclusive benefits. Plus, your support helps educate and inspire millions each year. Learn more by contacting membership at 215.409.6767 or [email protected].
Looking for a great gift idea? Gift tickets are available for purchase at 215.409.6700 or at the museum admissions desk.