For most programs, discounted parking is available in our parking garage on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking availability for each program will be posted on our website two weeks prior to each event.
Seating begins one hour prior to the program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. For faster check-in, present your eTicket at registration.
Although programs occasionally run out of advance tickets, tickets may still become available at the door. We will have a standby line at events that reach capacity and will release any unoccupied seats on a first-come, first-served basis once the program begins.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and water are available at most daytime Town Hall programs.
- Only Members receive free tickets to our popular daytime programs and discounted tickets to our blockbuster evening events. Become a Member today.
- Can’t make it to a Town Hall? Many of our programs are broadcast live on our website. Tune in at constitutioncenter.org/live.
- The National Constitution Center is committed to making its facilities, exhibits, and programs accessible for all audiences. View our Accessibility Policy.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the event staff.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Topics and speakers are subject to change without prior notice and a change of topic or speaker is not cause for a refund. Inclement weather is not a cause for refund unless a program is actually canceled. In the event of severe rain or snow, program status is noted on the program’s event page.
- Members at the Individual Patriot level are entitled to one ticket at the Member-rate. Members at the Freedom Family, Constitution Framer, Constitution Founder, and Constitution Guardian level are entitled to two tickets at the Member-rate.
- Members of the 1787 Society and Chairman’s Circle are entitled to two complimentary tickets to all paid Town Hall programs.
- Teachers and students are entitled to one ticket at the teacher/student-rate per teacher/student. College teachers and students must present a valid student ID at registration for program entry.
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible for discounted admission to paid Town Hall programs.