Corporate & Foundation Support
As a nonprofit, nonpartisan institution, the National Constitution Center thrives with the support and partnership of the philanthropic community. Annual unrestricted gifts from corporations and foundations help sustain the Constitution Center’s daily operations and enable the development of new exhibits and educational resources. In addition, corporate and foundation partners can help support a host of special programs and initiatives. Every year, sponsorships and grants underwrite and make possible:
- Nearly 200,000 visits from school children each year, including nearly 21,000 underserved K – 12 students attending Title I schools, through the Young Citizens Scholarship Program
- World-class, interactive feature exhibits that illuminate America’s history, culture, and constitutional ideals
- Enhancements to the museum’s main exhibit to reflect the ever-evolving story of the Constitution and its legacy of freedom
- Powerful and inspiring immersive experiences like the multimedia theatrical production Freedom Rising and Living News.
- Access to relevant content about the constitutional issues in the news through Constitution Daily, as well as onsite lectures, forums, and special events with leading voices in government, scholarship, and policy
- Unparalleled civic education resources like the Interactive Constitution and our award winning educational videos which reach millions of K-12 students annually
- The Liberty Medal Ceremony honoring men and women of courage and conviction who strive to secure the blessings of liberty to people around the globe
Your business may be able to support the National Constitution Center’s educational programs while receiving tax credits. $100 million in tax credits are available this year! The Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) allows businesses to support eligible programs and reduce tax liability by up to 90% of the value of the donation. And, this year, more types of business entities are eligible than in the past, including S Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs. Click here for more information.
The NationalConstitution Center’s Corporate Leadership Council provides valuable guidance, networking, and resources to enhance the strength and sustainability of the museum.
Corporate Supporter Benefits
Corporate sponsors and partners receive exclusive benefits, access, and recognition while displaying exemplary citizenship through support of the Constitution Center and the U.S. Constitution. Some of these benefits include:
- Complimentary general admission passes
- Recognition in the National Constitution Center’s annual report
- Exclusive invitations to special events
- Discounts for individual and family memberships
- Discounts on facility rentals of the museum’s premier special event spaces
- Eligibility for a seat on the National Constitution Center’s Corporate Leadership Council
For further information about Corporate & Foundation Support, please contact Kate Maloney-Gross, Director of Corporate Relations, at (215) 409-6664 or [email protected].