What Shakespeare Can Teach Us about Law
In commemoration of the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, Barry Edelstein of the Old Globe in San Diego and Bernadette Meyler of Stanford Law School delve into the Bard’s greatest plays to address the broad question of what Shakespeare can teach us about justice. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.
Event & Parking Information
- This event is sold out. Advanced registration is recommended for all programs.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.