Timothy Garton Ash: Ten Free Speech Principles for a Connected World
Don’t miss internationally acclaimed political writer and Guardian columnist Timothy Garton Ash in a rare U.S. appearance around his new book, Free Speech: Ten Principles for a Connected World — hitting on controversies abroad from censorship in China to Charlie Hebdo. Jeffrey Rosen, President and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.
A book sale and signing with Timothy Garton Ash will follow the discussion.
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.