The Presidents and the Constitution: A Living History
The nation’s foremost experts on the American presidency and the U.S. Constitution—Michael Gerhardt of the University of North Carolina, Ken Gormley of Duquesne University, Barbara Perry of the University of Virginia, and Kenneth W. Starr of Baylor University—explain how each American president has confronted and shaped the Constitution.
A book sale of The Presidents and the Constitution: A Living History will follow the discussion. A book signing with the authors will follow the program.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.
IN CONJUNCTION WITH
Open now through Election Day