The Power of Impeachment: Its History and Future
PLEASE NOTE: Laurence Tribe is no longer participating in this event.
This program is now sold out. Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Joshua Matz, author of To End a Presidency: The Power of Impeachment, joins the Center for a deep dive into the history and future of presidential impeachment.
Program attendees can now pre-order books by featured Town Hall speakers with a 25% discount when registering. Pre-ordered books will be available for pickup at registration upon arrival. Copies of To End a Presidency: The Power of Impeachment will also be available for sale at the museum before and after the program.
This program is available for 1.0 substantive CLE credits. The National Constitution Center regularly applies for and receives CLE credit in PA, CA, NY, IL, TX, and DE for live events. Credit is also available in AK, AZ, CO, CT, NH, and NJ. All other U.S. jurisdictions allow attorneys to self-apply for credit for live events held outside their state.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. This program is sold out.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $10 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.