The Next Supreme Court Confirmation Battle
Please note, Neil Siegel is no longer participating in this event.
Former federal appeals judge Timothy Lewis of Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP and law professors Josh Blackman of the South Texas College of Law, National Constitution Center Scholar-in-Residence Michael Gerhardt, and David Strauss of the University of Chicago Law School assess the Supreme Court confirmation process and the debate over President Obama’s nomination of Judge Merrick Garland to the high court. Jeffrey Rosen, Center president and CEO, moderates.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.