The Case for Big Government
Due to inclement weather, this event has been rescheduled from Wednesday, March 21 to Thursday, March 22 at 12 p.m..
Jon Michaels, law professor and author of Constitutional Coup: Privatization’s Threat to the American Republic, presents a case for the federal administrative state that will engage its defenders and critics alike.
NEW! Program attendees can now pre-order books by featured Town Hall speakers with a 25% discount when registering. Pre-ordered books will be available for pickup at registration upon arrival. Copies of Constitutional Coup will be available for sale at the museum before and after the program.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $10 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.