Randy Barnett: Our Republican Constitution
Since the earliest days of the American republic, “We the People” has been viewed both as individuals and as a group, leading to two different visions of the Constitution. Renowned legal scholar Randy Barnett is joined by constitutional scholar Gillian Metzger to explain the origins of this central debate about the meaning of America. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.
A book sale and signing of Our Republican Constitution: Securing the Liberty and Sovereignty of We the People will follow the discussion.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.