Public Education, the Supreme Court, and the Battle for the American Mind
Justin Driver, constitutional law scholar and author of The Schoolhouse Gate: Public Education, the Supreme Court, and the Battle for the American Mind, provides a provocative account of the role the U.S. Supreme Court has played in defining the rights of students in America’s public schools, from race and drugs to religion and free speech.
Copies of The Schoolhouse Gate will be available for sale before and after the program. You can also pre-purchase your discounted copy at checkout!
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Please check back for parking information.