Owen Fiss: Lawyers and the Liberal Tradition
Owen Fiss, leading constitutional theorist and Yale Law School professor, explores the purpose and possibilities of life in the law through moving accounts of 13 lawyers who shaped the legal world during the past half-century as described in his new book, Pillars of Justice: Lawyers and the Liberal Tradition. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.
A book sale and signing of Pillars of Justice with Owen Fiss will follow the program.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.