Michael Tomasky: How to Fix Political Polarization in America
In his new book, If We Can Keep It: How the Republic Collapsed and Might be Saved, Daily Beast special correspondent Michael Tomasky offers an original account of the deep roots of political polarization in America and—in a refreshing and hopeful twist—offers an agenda for how to fix it. Lana Ulrich, in-house counsel at the National Constitution Center, moderates. A book sale and signing will follow the program.
This program is available for 1.0 substantive CLE credit. The National Constitution Center regularly applies for and receives CLE credit in PA, CA, NY, IL, TX, and DE for live events. Credit is also available in AK, AZ, CO, CT, NH, and NJ. All other U.S. jurisdictions allow attorneys to self-apply for credit for live events held outside their state.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click "Buy Tickets" above to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $10 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.