May Classroom Exchanges
In conjunction with our Constitutional Conversations initiative, teachers can register their classes to discuss a big constitutional question with a classroom elsewhere in the United States. The Center will facilitate these dialogues by pairing classrooms, connecting them with an expert moderator, and setting up videoconferencing sessions.
Dates and Topics for May include:
- May 1 - May 3: First Amendment Overview: Freedom of Conscience
- May 8 - May 10: Freedom of Religion
- May 15 - May 17: Freedom of Speech and Press
- May 22 - May 24: Freedom of Assembly and Petition
- May 29 - May 31: First Amendment Overview: Freedom of Conscience
If you would like to participate in one of the May Exchanges, please click here to fill out a brief survey and a member of our Education Team will contact you.
The Classroom Exchanges are made possible through the generous support of the Laura and Gary Lauder Philanthropic Fund at the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund.