Mark Thompson: What’s Gone Wrong with the Language of Politics?
New York Times Company CEO Mark Thompson provides a wide-ranging, provocative examination of free speech and political rhetoric — from FDR and Churchill to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Jeffrey Rosen, President and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.
A book sale and signing of Enough Said: What’s Gone Wrong with the Language of Politics? will follow the discussion.
This program is part of the Center’s Constitution Day observed programming. Visit the full schedule of events here.
Watch this program live on September 16 at 2 P.M.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.