Landmark Cases Part 2: Historic Supreme Court Decisions
On President’s Day, join C-SPAN President Susan Swain, National Constitution Center President and CEO Jeffrey Rosen, constitutional scholar Akhil Reed Amar, and other experts who will launch the second season of the C-SPAN series, Landmark Cases: Historic Supreme Court Decisions, produced in collaboration with the National Constitution Center. The panel and the series will explore the human stories behind the Supreme Court’s most historic rulings.
This program is presented in partnership with C-SPAN.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $10 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.