Kevin Seamus Hasson: How We Came to Be One Nation Under God
Kevin Seamus Hasson, founder of the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, looks at the debates over the relationship between church and state—including the Pledge of Allegiance and prayer in public schools—as described in his new book, Believers, Thinkers, and Founders. Burton Caine, professor of law at the Temple University Beasley School of Law, moderates.
A book sale and signing will follow the program.
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.