Jeffrey Rosen: Louis D. Brandeis: American Prophet
Auditorium seats are sold out, but simulcast seats are available. Guests with simulcast tickets can participate in the book signing and reception following the program.
On the 100th anniversary of Justice Brandeis’ confirmation to the Supreme Court, don’t miss a conversation with National Constitution Center president and CEO Jeffrey Rosen about his new book, Louis D. Brandeis: American Prophet, followed by light fare. Joining Rosen to discuss Brandeis’s enduring relevance are leading Brandeis scholars Philippa Strum of the Wilson Center and Melvin Urofsky of Virginia Commonwealth University.
A book sale and signing with Jeffrey Rosen will follow the discussion.
Event & Parking Information
- Auditorium seats are sold out, but simulcast seats are still available. Guests with simulcast tickets can participate in the book signing and reception following the program.
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.