Intelligence Squared Debate: Has the President Usurped Congressional Power?
The award-winning show Intelligence Squared U.S. returns to the Center for an exciting and live debate. Michael McConnell, director of the Stanford Constitutional Law Center and professor at Stanford Law School, and Carrie Severino, chief counsel and policy director of the Judicial Crisis Network, will argue for the motion. Adam Cox, professor at the New York University School of Law, and Eric Posner, professor at the University of Chicago Law School, will argue against the motion.ABC News correspondent John Donvan moderates.
Event & Parking Information
- This program is sold out. Advanced registration is recommended for all programs.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.
IN CONJUNCTION WITH
Open now through Election Day