How to Save a Constitutional Democracy
This program is sold out, however simulcast tickets are now available. You can also watch this America's Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Is the United States at risk of a democratic decline? Can our constitutional design prevent democratic backsliding? Drawing on a rich array of international examples, University of Chicago law professors and authors of How to Save a Constitutional Democracy Tom Ginsburg and Aziz Z. Huq show how the Constitution can play a positive role in maintaining a healthy democracy.
Copies of How to Save Constitutional Democracy will be available for sale before and after the program. You can also pre-purchase your discounted copy at checkout!
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. This program is sold out.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- This program is available for 1.0 substantive CLE credits. The National Constitution Center regularly applies for and receives CLE credit in PA, CA, NY, IL, TX, and DE for live events. Credit is also available in AK, AZ, CO, CT, NH, and NJ. All other U.S. jurisdictions allow attorneys to self-apply for credit for live events held outside their state.
- Parking will be available for $10 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.