How the Right and Left Can Unite around Federalism
Yale Law School dean and constitutional law scholar Heather Gerken explores how federalism can become an extraordinarily powerful bi-partisan tool and a source for compromise when searching for a workable approach to some of today’s most contentious policy issues, including policing, health care, and immigration, among others.
This program is presented in partership with Yale Law School.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Please check back for parking information.