History Unfolds – with Discounted Summer Days!
Summer is a fantastic time to visit Philadelphia's historic district. Our Founding Fathers knew that, too: the Constitutional Convention ran from May 25 through September 17, 1787 - all summer long!
The National Constitution Center is commemorating that historic Philly summer by hosting a series of special events, from May 25 through September 17, complete with special programs and discounted admission!
• May 25: Memorial Day, courtesy of the John Templeton Foundation
• July 2: Wawa Hoagie Day, courtesy of Wawa
• July 4: Independence Day, courtesy of the John Templeton Foundation
• Sept. 17: Constitution Day, courtesy of the PNC Foundation
• June 14: Stripes and Stars Festival: Flag Day, courtesy of Macy's
Can't join us on a free or discounted day? Every day is special at the National Constitution Center, with family-friendly programming and affordable admission starting at $8. Plus, kids 3 and under are FREE!