For Debate: Can a Baker Refuse to Create a Cake for a Same-Sex Wedding?
Join experts for a debate on one of the most-watched Supreme Court cases this term – Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission – involving free speech, religious liberty, and equal rights. Experts include, Stephanie Barclay of the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, Paula Greisen, one of the attorneys representing the same-sex couple at center of the case, and Brendan O'Niell, editor of Spiked Online.
This program is presented in partnership with spiked.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Please check back for parking information.