Dissent: The History of an American Idea
Don’t miss a special Members-only program with Ralph Young, Temple University history professor, exploring the key role dissent has played in shaping the U.S. — from colonial days to the present. Admission includes one drink ticket, light fare, and a paperback copy of Young’s recently released book Dissent: The History of an American Idea (now with a new preface by the author). A book signing will follow the discussion.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Please check back for parking information.