Defining Truth in Modern Politics
The rise of “fake news,” the growth of political polarization, and the fracturing of the media have all contributed to a troubling phenomenon: increasingly, citizens are asserting their own “truths.” Join Susan Glasser of POLITICO, Glenn Kessler of The Washington Post, and Brian Stelter of CNN as they take stock of the problem and suggest solutions. Tom Donnelly, senior fellow in constitutional studies at the National Constitution Center, moderates.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.