David Cole: How Citizen Activists Can Make Constitutional Law
Who makes our most fundamental laws? Many would answer the Supreme Court, but award-winning legal scholar David Cole disagrees. Join Cole as he sheds light on a vital, yet often overlooked, driver of constitutional change: ordinary citizens. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.
A book sale and signing of Engines of Liberty: The Power of Citizen Activists to Make Constitutional Law will follow the discussion.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.