Cass Sunstein: The World According to Star Wars
Harvard legal scholar and former White House advisor Cass Sunstein explores George Lucas’s masterpiece as it relates to rebellions, constitutional law, presidential elections, and more. Tom Donnelly, senior fellow in constitutional studies at the National Constitution Center, moderates.
A book sale and signing of The World According to Star Wars will follow the discussion.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.
IN CONJUNCTION WITH
Open now through Election Day