Hamilton: The Constitutional Clashes That Shaped a Nation
Join us for a discussion with historians, including Carol Berkin, as well as Hamilton biographers Jay Cost and Tony Williams, as we unveil our new Hamilton exhibit, exploring Hamilton’s constitutional clashes with Madison, Jefferson, Adams, and Burr. Guests will have access to Hamilton: The Constitutional Clashes That Shaped a Nation directly before and after the discussion from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 - 8 p.m.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $10 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.