Alberto Gonzales: 9/11 from Inside the White House
Join us as we kick off the fall season with former U.S. Attorney General and Counsel to President George W. Bush, Alberto Gonzales, for an evening of never-before-told stories behind the controversial decisions made during the crucible of the 9/11 attacks.
A book sale and signing of True Faith and Allegiance: A Story of Service and Sacrifice in War and Peace will follow the discussion.
This program is presented in partnership with Talk Radio 1210 WPHT.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.
Watch Live at 6:30 p.m. on September 8