Abortion and the Constitution: What You Need to Know
Please note, Teresa Stanton Collett is no longer participating in this event.
Clarke Forsythe, senior counsel for Americans United for Life; Mary Ziegler, legal historian at Florida State University and author of After Roe; and Kathyrn Kolbert, professor of political science at Barnard College who argued on behalf of the petitioners in Planned Parenthood v. Casey, discuss current and future constitutional debates about abortion, including the issues in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt, now before the Supreme Court.
Michael Gerhardt, professor of constitutional law at the University of North Carolina and scholar-in-residence at the National Constitution Center, moderates.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.