A Look Back At the Obama Years
Princeton University’s Julian Zelizer and Meg Jacobs and other leading political historians join reporter Jonathan Alter for an original assessment of the big issues that shaped the Obama presidency as described in their new book, The Presidency of Barack Obama: A First Historical Assessment.
Program attendees can now pre-order books by featured Town Hall speakers with a 25% discount when registering. Pre-ordered books will be available for pickup at registration upon arrival. Copies of The Presidency of Barack Obama: A First Historical Assessment will also be available for sale at the museum before and after the program.
This program is available for 1.0 substantive CLE credits. The National Constitution Center regularly applies for and receives CLE credit in PA, CA, NY, IL, TX, and DE for live events. Credit is also available in AK, AZ, CO, CT, NH, and NJ. All other U.S. jurisdictions allow attorneys to self-apply for credit for live events held outside their state.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $10 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.