2017 Annual Supreme Court Review
Seating for the live program in Kirby Auditorium is at capacity. However, we do have seats in our simulcast location for guests who would like to watch a stream of the program onsite. We will have a stand-by line at the door on the day of the event beginning at 11 a.m. If any seats are still open at 12 p.m., we will release tickets to those in the stand-by line on a first-come, first-served basis.
Join distinguished legal experts Erwin Chemerinsky, Frederick Lawrence, and Slate’s Dahlia Lithwick to examine the Supreme Court’s 2016-17 session. Lauren Jones, assistant director of legal affairs at the Anti-Defamation League, moderates.
This program is approved in Pennsylvania for 1.5 CLE substantive credits. For more information regarding CLE credit, please contact the Anti-Defamation League at 215-568-2223.
Watch this America’s Town Hall program live at constitutioncenter.org/live.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Tickets for the live event are sold out, but simulcast seats are still available. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats for the simulcast.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.