2016 Annual Supreme Court Review
Join distinguished legal experts Erwin Chemerinsky, Frederick Lawrence, and Slate’s Dahlia Lithwick, to examine the Supreme Court’s landmark 2015-16 session, which included significant cases about affirmative action, abortion, religious liberty, and immigration. Lauren Jones, Assistant Director of Legal Affairs at Anti-Defamation League, moderates.
Pending approval in Pennsylvania for 1.5 CLE substantive credits. For more information regarding CLE credit, please contact the Anti-Defamation League at 215-568-2223.
Event & Parking Information
- This event is sold out. Advance registration is recommended for all programs.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.