Get your bracket
Download the updated bracket here.
Highlights of Round 1:
- George Washington crushed John Adams, in what we had originally thought would be a tough match-up—almost like a number 1 seed vs 2 seed, with 84 percent of the votes. Shows what we know!
- Cinderella presidents Polk and Taft had no chance against the conference giants that are Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt. Both lost by more than 90 percent of votes cast.
- Both FDR and JFK easily beat their opponents. They will meet in the second round in a battle of the initials!
- In a nail biter that, at first ended in a tie which forced us to extend the deadline, Bill Clinton eked out a win against George Bush at the last second by only four votes.
- His son W. carried on the family name, however, by ultimately annihilating President Obama, who was ahead for most of the first round, in a last minute surge—winning by 76 percent.
Who will go on to the Elite 8? Be sure to cast your votes today!