This week, We the People presents a special episode of “Ask Jeff”!
Podcast listeners—and viewers on Facebook Live—sent questions to Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center and host of We the People, on social media and right here on the Center’s blog, Constitution Daily. Jeff received and answered many great inquiries, including:
- What are the basic approaches to constitutional interpretation?
- Who are the most prominent proponents of a progressive, originalist approach to interpretation?
- What constitutional issues from the Civil War and Reconstruction need more research?
- What will Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’s constitutional legacy be?
- Would Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis have dissented in Citizens United?
The guest inquisitor was Tom Donnelly, senior fellow in constitutional studies at the Center.
— Constitution Center (@ConstitutionCtr) August 24, 2016
We want to know what you think of the podcast! Email us at [email protected].Panoply.fm.
Despite our congressional charter, the National Constitution Center is a private nonprofit; we receive little government support, and we rely on the generosity of people around the country who are inspired by our nonpartisan mission of constitutional debate and education. Please consider becoming a member to support our work, including this podcast. Visit constitutioncenter.org to learn more.
Recent Stories on Constitution Daily