Young Citizens Scholarship Program
How to Apply
Groups may apply for a scholarship as part of the online group request form.
All scholarship applications are subject to approval by the National Constitution Center Scholarship Committee. Scholarships are not approved unless you have received confirmation from the Scholarship Committee.
The Scholarship Committee assesses financial need based on your school’s Title I status or on a statement demonstrating your group’s financial need.
The Young Citizens Scholarship Program is supported by:
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
- Submitting an application constitutes a request for a scholarship. It does not guarantee scholarship approval.
- Scholarships are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The application is valid for one visit only. Schools with scholarships are limited to two visits per academic school year.
- Geographic limitations may apply.
- All groups with scholarships are responsible for reserving their own transportation.
- Groups are entitled to one free chaperone for every 10 students. Any additional chaperones must pay the group rate.
- Any group approved for a scholarship must write thank-you letters to the sponsor organization.
- Scholarship terms and conditions are subject to change.