In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 5/2/2016 - Felons and the right to vote
- 5/2/2016 - Could Texas secede from the United States, if it wanted to?
- 5/2/2016 - J. Edgar Hoover: The library clerk who became America’s ‘most-powerful man’
- 5/1/2016 - For Law Day: Five unusual laws that remain on the books today
- 5/1/2016 - Law Day 2016: 10 famous people who were lawyers
- 10/2/2015 - Carly’s caustic coverage: Why feminists are throwing her off the bus
- 10/1/2015 - Wyden, Merkley shaken after Oregon shooting
- 10/1/2015 - Introducing the Campaign Camper
- 10/1/2015 - Argument preview: Justices to take on sovereign immunity in the Internet age
- 10/1/2015 - FBI director confirms inquiry into Clinton email setup