In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 8/31/2016 - Does the United States or other countries compel National Anthem etiquette?
- 8/31/2016 - How a hurricane brought Alexander Hamilton to America
- 8/30/2016 - Constitution Check: Might the courts end the Senate impasse on Garland?
- 8/29/2016 - School board in Virginia challenges transgender rule
- 8/29/2016 - Explaining how the Electoral College works
- 10/2/2015 - Carly’s caustic coverage: Why feminists are throwing her off the bus
- 10/1/2015 - Wyden, Merkley shaken after Oregon shooting
- 10/1/2015 - Introducing the Campaign Camper
- 10/1/2015 - Argument preview: Justices to take on sovereign immunity in the Internet age
- 10/1/2015 - FBI director confirms inquiry into Clinton email setup