In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 10/22/2014 - The Supreme Court connection to the Led Zeppelin lawsuit
- 10/22/2014 - Peyton Randolph: The forgotten revolutionary president
- 10/22/2014 - Malala Yousafzai receives Liberty Medal in Philadelphia
- 10/21/2014 - Constitution Check: When the Supreme Court acts silently, what does it mean to say?
- 10/21/2014 - Politicians as Supreme Court Justices? Not common in recent years
- 10/23/2014 - Krauthammer: 'Tremendous ideological appeal of ISIS' could be inspiring lone-wolf attacks
- 10/22/2014 - Man apprehended after scaling White House fence in latest security breach
- 10/22/2014 - Appeals court ponders future of war crimes trials
- 10/22/2014 - Ginsburg edits her voting rights dissent
- 10/16/2014 - Gov.'s Ebola myth: Water kills it