In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 6/18/2013 - America’s forgotten war started on this day in 1812
- 6/18/2013 - Constitution Check: How much power do states have to control who gets to vote?
- 6/17/2013 - Supreme Court issues two big decisions on Monday
- 6/17/2013 - Updated: Our Supreme Court scorecard
- 6/17/2013 - Miss USA uses Supreme Court knowledge in pageant win
- 6/19/2013 - Obama: Phone, Internet surveillance has 'saved lives'
- 6/19/2013 - Official, private assessments contradict president’s claim that Al Qaeda is on ‘path to defeat’
- 6/18/2013 - On Syria, G8 leaders call for movement
- 6/18/2013 - Justices strike down citizenship provision in AZ voter law
- 4/15/2013 - Obama, GOP fight the class war