In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 1/28/2015 - The ugly fight over Louis Brandeis’ Supreme Court nomination
- 1/27/2015 - Constitution Check: Is the Supreme Court going to rule out lethal-drug executions?
- 1/27/2015 - Why firing squads and other execution methods remain constitutional
- 1/27/2015 - Forty years later: Looking back at the Church Committee
- 1/26/2015 - Five big myths about Samuel Adams in the History Channel series
- 1/29/2015 - Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers
- 1/29/2015 - Jeb Bush's conservative evolution
- 1/29/2015 - Romney on minority outreach: 'Stop thinking so much about the primary'
- 1/29/2015 - Romney takes aim at Clinton in Mississippi speech
- 1/29/2015 - Petition of the day