In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 3/11/2014 - Video: Jeffrey Toobin on the “Broken Constitution”
- 3/11/2014 - Video: Julia Angwin on Privacy, Security and Freedom
- 3/11/2014 - Constitution Check: How free are students to comment on public policy issues?
- 3/11/2014 - Looking back at the Confederate Constitution
- 3/10/2014 - Snowden tells audience he was defending the Constitution
- 3/11/2014 - Snowden speaks at SXSW
- 3/11/2014 - ObamaCare, political party tactics face test in Florida House race
- 3/11/2014 - Former Gov. Christie staffers seek to quash subpoenas in bridge scandal
- 3/11/2014 - Tuesday round-up
- 3/10/2014 - New test of gun rights (UPDATED)