In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 2/9/2016 - Constitution Check: Should gun control laws have to pass the toughest constitutional test?
- 2/9/2016 - Remembering William Henry Harrison: The most obscure President?
- 2/8/2016 - Video: Liberty’s Nemesis and the unchecked expansion of the state
- 2/8/2016 - Is there a New Hampshire primary jinx in contested election years?
- 2/8/2016 - The day the Senate picked a U.S. vice president on its own
- 10/2/2015 - Carly’s caustic coverage: Why feminists are throwing her off the bus
- 10/1/2015 - Wyden, Merkley shaken after Oregon shooting
- 10/1/2015 - Introducing the Campaign Camper
- 10/1/2015 - Argument preview: Justices to take on sovereign immunity in the Internet age
- 10/1/2015 - FBI director confirms inquiry into Clinton email setup