In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 3/6/2015 - Sheriffs file Supremacy Clause suit to stop pot in Colorado
- 3/6/2015 - Dred Scott decision still resonates today
- 3/5/2015 - Podcast: Can a few words shut down Obamacare?
- 3/5/2015 - How does an argument over four words suddenly become a big deal constitutionally?
- 3/4/2015 - Video: Do We Need An Equal Rights Amendment?
- 3/6/2015 - SCOTUS Map: February and March 2015
- 3/6/2015 - Dem strategist on Christie: ‘We want to kill him dead’
- 3/6/2015 - Hillary lets Dems twist on her email scandal
- 3/6/2015 - Friday round-up
- 3/6/2015 - Why the biggest challenge to Hillary Clinton 2016 might be the Clintons