In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 8/28/2015 - Looking at 10 great speeches in American History
- 8/28/2015 - 10 fascinating facts about the “I Have A Dream” speech
- 8/27/2015 - Podcast: Texas H.B. 2 and the right to an abortion
- 8/27/2015 - Constitution Check: Will the courts block the Iran nuclear deal?
- 8/27/2015 - 10 fascinating facts about President Lyndon B. Johnson
- 8/28/2015 - Ink by the barrel: Why Donald Trump's Bush-bashing is becoming indelible
- 8/28/2015 - The 2016 rhetoric is getting out of control
- 8/28/2015 - WDBJ reporter's father: Politics kept senators from calling family
- 8/28/2015 - Emails show Bill Clinton asked State Dept. for OK on N. Korea, Congo invites
- 8/28/2015 - Symposium: Another battle in the war over union fees