In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 7/31/2015 - Andrew Johnson: The most-criticized president ever?
- 7/31/2015 - Podcast: Is the Iran nuclear deal constitutional?
- 7/31/2015 - In Congress, competing bills promote LGBT rights and religious liberty
- 7/30/2015 - What would a Nixon impeachment trial have looked like?
- 7/30/2015 - Is the Supreme Court the ‘sick man’ of the Constitution?
- 7/31/2015 - Clintons earned nearly $141M from 2007 to 2014, tax returns show
- 7/31/2015 - Critics blast loophole that forces taxpayers to fund public sector union work
- 7/31/2015 - Chicago poised to require breast-feeding rooms at airports
- 7/31/2015 - Clean bill of health: Clinton's doctor says 2012 health scare resolved
- 7/31/2015 - Symposium: Ideology, partisanship, and the new “one person, one vote” case