In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 4/15/2014 - Constitution Check: Does the Second Amendment need to be amended?
- 4/15/2014 - Tax Day trivia: Why do we have the IRS (and other factoids)?
- 4/14/2014 - The Nevada cattle standoff and the First Amendment
- 4/14/2014 - 10 odd facts about Abraham Lincoln’s assassination
- 4/14/2014 - The forgotten man who almost became president after Lincoln
- 4/16/2014 - Detroit strikes two deals over pensions with police, firefighters, other former employees
- 4/16/2014 - Petition of the day
- 4/16/2014 - Nearly half of likely Michigan voters oppose governor's Detroit bailout plan, poll says
- 4/15/2014 - Dem lawmakers: Keystone will worsen climate change
- 4/15/2014 - Filibuster challenge fails in court