In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 11/26/2014 - Happy 225th birthday to Washington’s Thanksgiving proclamation!
- 11/26/2014 - The Founding Fathers really didn’t want the turkey as our national symbol
- 11/26/2014 - The real story behind the presidential turkey pardon
- 11/25/2014 - Constitution Check: Who is getting in line to sue President Obama?
- 11/25/2014 - Passenger pigeons, eels were on the Founding Fathers’ Thanksgiving menu
- 11/26/2014 - US troops played key role in Yemen rescue mission
- 11/26/2014 - Schumer steps up as the head of the Hillary caucus
- 11/26/2014 - Argument preview:The Administrative Procedure Act, notice-and-comment rule making, and “interpretive” rules
- 11/26/2014 - Wednesday round-up
- 10/16/2014 - Gov.'s Ebola myth: Water kills it