In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 3/4/2015 - Today In History: Abraham Lincoln’s two great Inaugural Addresses
- 3/4/2015 - Live video (12 p.m.): Do We Need An Equal Rights Amendment?
- 3/4/2015 - Happy 226th Anniversary: Government begins under our Constitution
- 3/4/2015 - Should we commerorate the birthday of Congress as a national holiday?
- 3/3/2015 - The other nuclear debate in Washington this week
- 3/4/2015 - Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target
- 3/4/2015 - Rep. Van Hollen says he will run for Mikulski's Senate seat
- 3/4/2015 - Will concern for states’ rights win out in subsidies battle? Today’s argument in Plain English
- 3/4/2015 - Argument analysis: Setting up the private debate on the ACA
- 3/4/2015 - Justices again appear divided; Roberts keeps quiet