In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 12/5/2013 - When Nelson Mandela accepted the Liberty Medal
- 12/5/2013 - Podcast: Sorting out the new challenges to Obamacare
- 12/5/2013 - Constitution Check: Should politics dictate when Justices should retire?
- 12/5/2013 - Martin Van Buren’s legacy was more than just muttonchops
- 12/5/2013 - Vote now: Which president had the best facial hair?
- 12/6/2013 - Daughters of activists imprisoned in China call on White House for help
- 12/6/2013 - Administration close to finalizing rule to give wind farms a pass on killing eagles for decades
- 12/6/2013 - First dog Sunny overwhelms little girl
- 12/5/2013 - Biden tells Chinese of 'deep concerns' over air defense zone
- 4/15/2013 - Obama, GOP fight the class war