In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 10/7/2015 - 250 years ago today: “No taxation without representation!”
- 10/7/2015 - Supreme Court ends fight over Jim Thorpe’s resting place
- 10/6/2015 - Constitution Check: Did the Pope intervene in America’s marriage controversy?
- 10/5/2015 - A birthday look at Chester Alan Arthur, a forgotten President
- 10/5/2015 - Marbury v. Madison: The Supreme Court claims its power
- 10/2/2015 - Carly’s caustic coverage: Why feminists are throwing her off the bus
- 10/1/2015 - Wyden, Merkley shaken after Oregon shooting
- 10/1/2015 - Introducing the Campaign Camper
- 10/1/2015 - Argument preview: Justices to take on sovereign immunity in the Internet age
- 10/1/2015 - FBI director confirms inquiry into Clinton email setup