In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 4/1/2015 - Live Video (6:30 P.M.): Joe Torsella on “What we owe James Wilson”
- 4/1/2015 - Explaining the Indiana RFRA controversy in five minutes
- 4/1/2015 - Did German almost become America’s official language in 1795?
- 3/31/2015 - Constitution Check: Did the Founders want term limits for Supreme Court Justices?
- 3/31/2015 - Supreme Court to reexamine patent licensing in Spider-Man toy case
- 4/1/2015 - Sen. Robert Menendez indicted on corruption charges
- 4/1/2015 - Feds won't pursue contempt charges against Lerner for not testifying before House
- 4/1/2015 - Iran's power rises, with or without nuclear deal
- 4/1/2015 - Fox News Poll: US can’t trust Iran, Obama should get Hill approval of deal
- 4/1/2015 - Argument analysis: Justices debate intent to induce patent infringement (again)