In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 9/2/2015 - The voting math behind the Iran nuclear deal in Congress
- 9/2/2015 - Constitution Check: Is freedom of conscience a shield against public duty?
- 9/2/2015 - Supreme Court Justices make unlikely political candidates
- 9/2/2015 - Book Excerpt: Ruffled Collars
- 9/1/2015 - How Aaron Burr’s trial tested the Constitution’s treason clause
- 9/2/2015 - Ben Carson’s surge: How he raised his game under the media radar
- 9/2/2015 - Clinton flip-flops on need for more presidential debates
- 9/2/2015 - 5 GOPers have the same 'Day 1' plan
- 9/2/2015 - The best of Barbara Mikulski
- 9/2/2015 - Event announcement