In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 5/23/2015 - 10 fascinating facts about John Hancock
- 5/22/2015 - Should Memorial Day really be on May 30th each year?
- 5/22/2015 - This day in 1856: Violence on the U.S. Senate floor
- 5/21/2015 - Podcast: Jeffrey Rosen answers questions about the Supreme Court
- 5/21/2015 - Rand Paul’s near ‘filibuster’ and the record books
- 5/24/2015 - Huckabee: NSA spying, Clinton's private emails making Americans 'more distrustful' of government
- 5/24/2015 - Reflecting on Ramadi a decade after an encounter with an IED
- 5/24/2015 - Carter: Iraqis showed 'no will to fight' in Ramadi
- 5/24/2015 - Carter saying Iraqi forces losing 'will to fight' sparks more criticism, concern about Obama plan
- 5/23/2015 - This week at the Court