In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 9/22/2014 - Constitution Check: What if the Supreme Court takes a pass now on same-sex marriage?
- 9/22/2014 - The Emancipation Proclamation’s other anniversary
- 9/22/2014 - The So-Called “Islamic State” and the Constitution: What Can the President Do? (Part One)
- 9/22/2014 - Video: Jeffrey Rosen previews upcoming Supreme Court cases
- 9/19/2014 - Scotland says the UK is ‘better together’
- 9/23/2014 - US, Arab allies launch first wave of strikes in Syria
- 9/23/2014 - Number of ObamaCare enrollees appears to be dropping
- 9/23/2014 - Petition of the day
- 9/22/2014 - Tim Kaine: 'My intuition tells me' Hillary Clinton will run
- 9/22/2014 - Monday round-up