In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 8/29/2014 - Looking at two little-known versions of our Constitution
- 8/29/2014 - Video: From the front page to the National Constitution Center
- 8/28/2014 - Constitution Check: Who decides who gets to vote?
- 8/28/2014 - 10 fascinating facts about the “I Have A Dream” speech
- 8/28/2014 - Excerpt: Renegade Amish: Beard Cutting, Hate Crimes, and the Trial of the Bergholz Barbers
- 8/30/2014 - Obama's delay on immigration creates uncertainty for midterms
- 8/30/2014 - Crisis in the Classroom: Surge of illegal immigrant kids poses challenge for schools
- 8/30/2014 - Petition of the day
- 8/29/2014 - Last of first-round same-sex marriage cases is in
- 8/20/2014 - A confident Rick Perry hits the road after indictment