In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 2/27/2015 - Should President Obama, or any President, be allowed to serve a third term?
- 2/27/2015 - Today in constitutional history: Presidents are limited to two terms in office
- 2/27/2015 - Where does the government’s right to require vaccinations come from?
- 2/26/2015 - Constitution Check: Does anybody in Washington have a duty to save Obamacare?
- 2/25/2015 - Podcast: Who holds the redistricting power?
- 2/28/2015 - Rumblings of Boehner coup in DHS fight
- 2/28/2015 - Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll
- 2/28/2015 - Speculation about possible deal on DHS funding reignites chatter about Boehner ouster
- 2/28/2015 - Argument preview: The Confrontation Clause, once more
- 2/28/2015 - Petition of the day