In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 7/31/2015 - Andrew Johnson: The most-criticized president ever?
- 7/31/2015 - Podcast: Is the Iran nuclear deal constitutional?
- 7/31/2015 - In Congress, competing bills promote LGBT rights and religious liberty
- 7/30/2015 - What would a Nixon impeachment trial have looked like?
- 7/30/2015 - Is the Supreme Court the ‘sick man’ of the Constitution?
- 8/1/2015 - Critics blast loophole that forces taxpayers to fund public sector union work
- 8/1/2015 - Elite conservative moneymen remain on sidelines in 2016 race
- 8/1/2015 - No sign of deal for Snowden as White House rejects 2-year online petition
- 8/1/2015 - See the big money behind 2016
- 7/31/2015 - Symposium: Ideology, partisanship, and the new “one person, one vote” case