In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 5/22/2015 - Should Memorial Day really be on May 30th each year?
- 5/22/2015 - This day in 1856: Violence on the U.S. Senate floor
- 5/21/2015 - Podcast: Jeffrey Rosen answers questions about the Supreme Court
- 5/21/2015 - Rand Paul’s near ‘filibuster’ and the record books
- 5/21/2015 - Constitution Check: Will Ireland’s vote on same-sex marriage affect the U.S. Supreme Court?
- 5/22/2015 - Chris Christie: 'Imagine if it were me who deleted my emails?'
- 5/22/2015 - Congress mulls how to keep NSA program from going dark
- 5/22/2015 - Updating the Court on the birth-control mandate
- 5/22/2015 - Friday round-up
- 5/22/2015 - NSA extension in Senate's court in game of legislative chicken