In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 9/23/2014 - 10 Supreme Court petitions to watch
- 9/23/2014 - The So-Called “Islamic State” and the Constitution: What Can the President Do? (Part 2)
- 9/22/2014 - Constitution Check: What if the Supreme Court takes a pass now on same-sex marriage?
- 9/22/2014 - The Emancipation Proclamation’s other anniversary
- 9/22/2014 - The So-Called “Islamic State” and the Constitution: What Can the President Do? (Part One)
- 9/23/2014 - Is the conservative press legitimate? Texas speaker wants a rule
- 9/23/2014 - Dole campaigns for Roberts in Kansas Senate race
- 9/23/2014 - Tuesday round-up
- 9/23/2014 - Petition of the day
- 9/22/2014 - Chelsea Clinton baby watch upstages celebrities