In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 12/4/2013 - What happens when no one wins a presidential election?
- 12/4/2013 - Bobby Jindal tackles Obama energy policy in speech
- 12/3/2013 - Judge picks Supremacy Clause in Detroit’s bankruptcy battle
- 12/3/2013 - The Constitution Outside the Courts: The Internal Revenue Service
- 12/2/2013 - Supreme Court won’t hear Internet sales tax challenges
- 12/4/2013 - Crunch Time: Congress running up against partial shutdown deadline, again
- 12/4/2013 - 'Sea change': Poll shows young people skeptical of ObamaCare, amid Obama outreach
- 12/2/2013 - Supreme Court rejects broader legal challenge to Obamacare
- 12/2/2013 - Obama: Work still to do in AIDS fight
- 4/15/2013 - Obama, GOP fight the class war