In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 10/20/2014 - Video: Richard Brookhiser on Abraham Lincoln
- 10/20/2014 - Remembering the other important Lincoln in American history
- 10/20/2014 - Liberty rising, from Philadelphia to Eidsvoll
- 10/19/2014 - Supreme Court allows Texas voter ID law, for now
- 10/17/2014 - Professor tries Hail Mary pass to shut down Redskins nickname
- 10/21/2014 - Petition of the day
- 10/21/2014 - WSJ's Jason Riley : Obama's use of racial angle in midterm campaigning 'troubling'
- 10/20/2014 - Rep. Bachmann given temporary security detail over ISIS video
- 10/20/2014 - OT2013 opinion announcements
- 10/16/2014 - Gov.'s Ebola myth: Water kills it