In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 8/24/2016 - Constitution Check: When unmarried couples split, who gets their property?
- 8/24/2016 - On this day, the British set fire to Washington, D.C.
- 8/23/2016 - FEC may ask cat, teen to prove presidential qualifications
- 8/22/2016 - U.S. policy on transgender rights blocked nationwide
- 8/22/2016 - Constitution Check: Has the U.S. war against ISIS in Syria been illegal from the start?
- 10/2/2015 - Carly’s caustic coverage: Why feminists are throwing her off the bus
- 10/1/2015 - Wyden, Merkley shaken after Oregon shooting
- 10/1/2015 - Introducing the Campaign Camper
- 10/1/2015 - Argument preview: Justices to take on sovereign immunity in the Internet age
- 10/1/2015 - FBI director confirms inquiry into Clinton email setup