In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 10/30/2014 - Constitution Check: Do the federal courts lack the authority to rule on same-sex marriage?
- 10/30/2014 - 10 little-known facts about the ultimate patriot, John Adams
- 10/29/2014 - More states move to protect hunting, fishing as a fundamental right
- 10/29/2014 - Justice Samuel Alito on the Bill of Rights’ meaning here and globally
- 10/28/2014 - Video: Alito, Bush, Rubenstein on the Bill of Rights
- 10/31/2014 - Colorado election law prompts concerns about voter fraud
- 10/31/2014 - Dem Sen. Landrieu takes heat for comments about Southern voters
- 10/31/2014 - Petition of the day
- 10/30/2014 - Argument preview: Racial gerrymandering, partisan politics, and the future of the Voting Rights Act
- 10/16/2014 - Gov.'s Ebola myth: Water kills it