In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 6/30/2015 - Chris Christie becomes 435th candidate to declare for 2016 election
- 6/30/2015 - Constitution Check: Is partisan gerrymandering beginning to get into legal trouble?
- 6/29/2015 - Update: Supreme Court issues final three decisions on Monday
- 6/29/2015 - Supreme Court Scorecard (Updated June 29): The big decisions due this month
- 6/29/2015 - Lethal injection decision comes on capital punishment anniversary
- 7/1/2015 - From gay marriage to Confederate flag, how the media are turning intolerant
- 6/30/2015 - Trump files $500M lawsuit against Univision over Miss USA cancellation
- 6/30/2015 - Christie's wife: America ready for gov's brash brand
- 6/30/2015 - Jeb Bush is worth up to $22 million
- 6/30/2015 - Independent redistricting commission survives challenge: In Plain English