In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 4/18/2014 - Students will want to read up on Constitution for 2016 SAT tests
- 4/18/2014 - Five myths about the start of the Revolutionary War
- 4/17/2014 - Podcast: Lessig, Levinson on changing the Constitution
- 4/17/2014 - The Constitution outside the courts: Carolyn W. Colvin, Acting Commissioner of Social Security
- 4/17/2014 - Benjamin Franklin’s last days, his funeral, and a U.S. Senate slight
- 4/18/2014 - Obama lying, Christie vying for 2016, new polls say
- 4/18/2014 - Hawaii lawmakers agree to end police sex loophole
- 4/18/2014 - Friday round-up
- 4/18/2014 - No challenge to gay rights standard
- 4/16/2014 - Should Obama use the power of his pen to push immigration reform?