In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 3/30/2015 - Supreme Court turns down American flag ban case
- 3/30/2015 - Watch remains on for two major Supreme Court cases this week
- 3/29/2015 - John Tyler: America’s most unusual President?
- 3/27/2015 - Podcast: The Confederate license plate debate
- 3/27/2015 - Can a President really by censured? The answer is Yes and No
- 3/31/2015 - Petition of the day
- 3/31/2015 - The GOP's Indiana challenge
- 3/31/2015 - Goldberg on the Obama administration and Iran: ‘They’re grasping at straws’
- 3/30/2015 - US offer for climate treaty: Up to 28 percent emissions cut
- 3/30/2015 - Republican 2016 hopefuls back Indiana's 'religious freedom' law