In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 4/22/2014 - Video: Conspiracy theories and other dangerous ideas with Cass R. Sunstein
- 4/22/2014 - Supreme Court allows states to ban affirmative action
- 4/22/2014 - Constitution Check: If the President signs a bill into law, must he obey it?
- 4/22/2014 - Supreme Court case today channels Colbert among others
- 4/21/2014 - Supreme Court still considering New Jersey gun-permit rights case
- 4/23/2014 - Obama says US-Japan treaty applies to disputed Senkaku Islands ahead of visit
- 4/23/2014 - State Department clears Egypt to receive some military aid, including helicopters
- 4/23/2014 - Petition of the day
- 4/23/2014 - Opinion analysis: Big new role for anonymous tipsters
- 4/22/2014 - New clemency criteria on drug sentences to be announced