In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 8/3/2015 - Cellphone privacy, the workplace and NFL superstar Tom Brady
- 8/3/2015 - Let’s keep the Voting Rights Act focused on actual racial discrimination
- 7/31/2015 - Andrew Johnson: The most-criticized president ever?
- 7/31/2015 - Podcast: Is the Iran nuclear deal constitutional?
- 7/31/2015 - In Congress, competing bills promote LGBT rights and religious liberty
- 8/3/2015 - Senate fails to advance Planned Parenthood defund effort
- 8/3/2015 - Fox News Poll: New high for Trump, new low for Clinton
- 8/3/2015 - Round-up of recent news
- 8/3/2015 - The first GOP debate is Thursday: Here's what you need to know
- 8/3/2015 - Justice Ginsburg discusses the just-ended Term