In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 8/31/2015 - How a hurricane brought Alexander Hamilton to America
- 8/31/2015 - Would the Menendez case really make Congress “above the law”?
- 8/28/2015 - Looking at 10 great speeches in American History
- 8/28/2015 - 10 fascinating facts about the “I Have A Dream” speech
- 8/27/2015 - Podcast: Texas H.B. 2 and the right to an abortion