In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 5/1/2015 - Supreme Court says states can ban judges from asking for campaign dollars
- 5/1/2015 - For Law Day: Five unusual laws that remain on the books today
- 5/1/2015 - Law Day 2015: 10 famous people who were lawyers
- 5/1/2015 - Video: How Presidents Interpret the Constitution
- 4/30/2015 - Constitution Check: What is the Supreme Court’s role under the Eighth Amendment?
- 5/3/2015 - Saudi-led coalition used US-supplied cluster munitions in Yemen, group says
- 5/3/2015 - This week at the Court
- 5/3/2015 - Gulf states want weapons, promises from US for Iran nuke deal support
- 5/2/2015 - Why the U.K. election matters to America
- 5/2/2015 - British politics: More dysfunctional than America's