In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 9/19/2014 - Scotland says the UK is ‘better together’
- 9/19/2014 - Five lessons we can learn from George Washington’s Farewell Address
- 9/18/2014 - Constitution Check: How far can the government go to enforce its global spying program?
- 9/17/2014 - Top 10 myths about the Constitution on Constitution Day
- 9/17/2014 - Video: Senator Kirsten Gillibrand talks about public service
- 9/21/2014 - GOP Hall of Famer Dole to stump for incumbent Sen. Roberts in home state Kansas
- 9/20/2014 - Dem rep under fire over video with lewd reference to Maine GOP senator, sex act
- 9/20/2014 - Petition of the day
- 9/19/2014 - Argument preview: Able opponents trade arguments in high-stakes dispute over deadlines for filing class actions
- 9/18/2014 - Christie accuses 'Bridgegate' panel of making partisan leaks