In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 3/4/2015 - Today In History: Abraham Lincoln’s two great Inaugural Addresses
- 3/4/2015 - Live video (12 p.m.): Do We Need An Equal Rights Amendment?
- 3/4/2015 - Happy 226th Anniversary: Government begins under our Constitution
- 3/4/2015 - Should we commerorate the birthday of Congress as a national holiday?
- 3/3/2015 - The other nuclear debate in Washington this week
- 3/4/2015 - Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target
- 3/4/2015 - W.H. purposely has no Obamacare Plan B
- 3/4/2015 - Opinion analysis: Online retailers win big in use-tax dispute – for now
- 3/4/2015 - Breaking News
- 3/4/2015 - Defense secretary: ‘Mistake’ to have ‘blurted out’ Mosul offensive plans