In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 5/24/2013 - Introducing “The Next 10 Amendments”
- 5/24/2013 - 10 fascinating facts about John Hancock
- 5/23/2013 - Guantanamo poses a costly dilemma for the president and Congress
- 5/23/2013 - Full transcript of President Obama’s speech on counterterrorism policy
- 5/23/2013 - Constitution Check: Can news-gathering be prosecuted as a crime?
- 5/25/2013 - Obama's drone rules provide limits, ambiguity
- 5/25/2013 - Unions, the reliable Democratic supporters, split from president on ObamaCare
- 5/25/2013 - Coburn: My bogus dilemma on aid
- 5/23/2013 - Why Issa is the sounding alarm on Capitol Hill
- 4/15/2013 - Obama, GOP fight the class war