In this section
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 7/23/2016 - U.S. seeks nationwide advice on birth-control dispute
- 7/23/2016 - Clinton picks Kaine to round out Democratic ticket
- 7/22/2016 - Discussion: The GOP and the next Supreme Court nominee
- 7/22/2016 - Word cloud analysis of Donald Trump’s acceptance speech
- 7/22/2016 - Why does a presidential candidate need to be 35 years old anyway?
- 10/2/2015 - Carly’s caustic coverage: Why feminists are throwing her off the bus
- 10/1/2015 - Wyden, Merkley shaken after Oregon shooting
- 10/1/2015 - Introducing the Campaign Camper
- 10/1/2015 - Argument preview: Justices to take on sovereign immunity in the Internet age
- 10/1/2015 - FBI director confirms inquiry into Clinton email setup