In this section
- Experience the Center
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 5/21/2013 - Which came first: The chicken, the egg or the 10th Amendment?
- 5/21/2013 - Constitution Check: When can prayers and government activity coexist?
- 5/20/2013 - Supreme Court to hear at least one religious case
- 5/20/2013 - The real-life namesake of the ‘West Wing’ president
- 5/17/2013 - Looking back at the decision that ended segregation
- 5/22/2013 - Senate Judiciary Committee approves immigration overhaul bill
- 5/21/2013 - Fort Jackson commander facing adultery charges
- 5/20/2013 - Obama to grads: 'No time for excuses'
- 5/20/2013 - Benghazi: GOP digs in for long haul
- 4/15/2013 - Obama, GOP fight the class war