In this section
- Experience the Center
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 4/18/2014 - Students will want to read up on Constitution for 2016 SAT tests
- 4/18/2014 - Five myths about the start of the Revolutionary War
- 4/17/2014 - Podcast: Lessig, Levinson on changing the Constitution
- 4/17/2014 - The Constitution outside the courts: Carolyn W. Colvin, Acting Commissioner of Social Security
- 4/17/2014 - Benjamin Franklin’s last days, his funeral, and a U.S. Senate slight
- 4/19/2014 - As Obama prepares for overseas trip, Asia seeks his assurance in territorial spats
- 4/19/2014 - Western states hold summit on controling federal land, say 'It's simply time'
- 4/19/2014 - Argument preview: Free TV, at a bargain price?
- 4/19/2014 - Petition of the day
- 4/16/2014 - Should Obama use the power of his pen to push immigration reform?