In this section
- Experience the Museum
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
- Images from the 2014 Liberty Medal ceremony for Malala Yousafzai
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 1/29/2015 - Constitution Check: Are state courts bound by federal court rulings on same-sex marriage?
- 1/29/2015 - William McKinley: An under-rated President?
- 1/28/2015 - The ugly fight over Louis Brandeis’ Supreme Court nomination
- 1/27/2015 - Constitution Check: Is the Supreme Court going to rule out lethal-drug executions?
- 1/27/2015 - Why firing squads and other execution methods remain constitutional
- 1/29/2015 - Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers
- 1/29/2015 - Bush, Walker to speak at RNC spring retreat
- 1/29/2015 - McCain boots 'low-life scum' from hearing
- 1/29/2015 - Thursday round-up
- 1/29/2015 - Reality Check: Jeb on the issues