In this section
- Experience the Museum
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
- Images from the 2014 Liberty Medal ceremony for Malala Yousafzai
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 11/27/2014 - Constitution Check: Does the government have the authority to write restaurant menus?
- 11/27/2014 - Who started Thanksgiving and other holiday trivia!
- 11/27/2014 - What really happened at the first Thanksgiving?
- 11/26/2014 - You can buy Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation – for $8 million
- 11/26/2014 - Happy 225th birthday to Washington’s Thanksgiving proclamation!
- 11/28/2014 - Pentagon prepares for more detainee releases from Guantanamo Bay
- 11/28/2014 - Democratic Party divides come to forefront following midterm defeat
- 11/28/2014 - This week at the Court
- 11/27/2014 - Ginsburg has heart surgery, leaves hospital (UPDATED)
- 10/16/2014 - Gov.'s Ebola myth: Water kills it