In this section
- Experience the Museum
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 8/19/2014 - Constitution Check: Should criminal charges be used to settle a political dispute?
- 8/19/2014 - 10 fun facts about the 42nd president, Bill Clinton
- 8/18/2014 - The man (and his mom) who gave women the vote
- 8/18/2014 - Happy birthday, 19th Amendment!
- 8/18/2014 - Scholars, leaders to visit the National Constitution Center
- 8/20/2014 - Buck for your ballot? Los Angeles considers offering cash prizes for voting
- 8/20/2014 - Beheading video prompts calls for US to escalate campaign against ISIS
- 8/20/2014 - The much-discussed Ryan v. Hurles returns, expanded
- 8/20/2014 - Petition of the day
- 8/18/2014 - The Obama Doctrine: Inarticulate or disengaged?