In this section
- Experience the Museum
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 9/16/2014 - Podcast: Can Obama attack ISIL without congressional approval?
- 9/16/2014 - Live Video (6:30 P.M.): Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
- 9/16/2014 - Can you pass a Bill of Rights quiz?
- 9/16/2014 - 20 questions kids ask the most on Constitution Day
- 9/16/2014 - Constitution Check: Does Congress know enough to justify acting against the Islamic State?
- 9/16/2014 - Obama: US military to lead medical response to Ebola, now posing a global threat
- 9/16/2014 - Kansas judges question why Democrat kept on ballot in Senate race
- 9/16/2014 - Tuesday round-up
- 9/16/2014 - Petition of the day
- 9/15/2014 - Study finds politics stinks -- literally