In this section
- Experience the Center
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 4/16/2014 - Constitutional right to flash your head lights gains momentum
- 4/16/2014 - Ripeness is all: When can a state’s truth-declaring function be challenged?
- 4/15/2014 - Constitution Check: Does the Second Amendment need to be amended?
- 4/15/2014 - Tax Day trivia: Why do we have the IRS (and other factoids)?
- 4/14/2014 - The Nevada cattle standoff and the First Amendment
- 4/16/2014 - Should Obama use the power of his pen to push immigration reform?
- 4/16/2014 - Alito rejoins the Court in two cases
- 4/16/2014 - Rubio expresses 'concern' over still-vacant State Dept. religious freedom post
- 4/16/2014 - Fox News Poll: Christie, Bush and Paul are top GOP picks -- today -- for 2016
- 4/16/2014 - An update on our press pass