In this section
- Experience the Center
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 12/12/2013 - Constitution Check: Should police need a court order to get cellphone call data?
- 12/11/2013 - Podcast: Religious liberties for corporations
- 12/11/2013 - Can tech titans really tackle the NSA over the Constitution?
- 12/11/2013 - Monarch vs. president: What’s the better succession system?
- 12/10/2013 - Constitution Check: Do stockholders need a veto over corporate campaign spending?
- 12/13/2013 - Senate holds around-the-clock talkathon over Obama nominees
- 12/12/2013 - US considering sanctions against Ukraine amid government crackdown on protesters
- 12/12/2013 - Can Podesta fix Obama's second term?
- 12/10/2013 - Obama on Mandela: 'A life unlike any other'
- 4/15/2013 - Obama, GOP fight the class war