In this section
- Experience the Museum
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 9/17/2014 - Live Chat: Constitution Hall Pass
- 9/17/2014 - Top 10 myths about the Constitution on Constitution Day
- 9/17/2014 - Video: Senator Kirsten Gillibrand talks about public service
- 9/16/2014 - Podcast: Can Obama attack ISIL without congressional approval?
- 9/16/2014 - Can you pass a Bill of Rights quiz?
- 9/17/2014 - Ex-VA doctor: Phoenix report a 'whitewash'
- 9/17/2014 - Why is the U.S. nervous about Scottish independence vote?
- 9/17/2014 - Petitions to watch | The “Long Conference” of September 29 (Part III)
- 9/17/2014 - GOP reform would remove partisan majorities at NLRB
- 9/17/2014 - Wednesday round-up