In this section
- Experience the Museum
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
- Images from the 2014 Liberty Medal ceremony for Malala Yousafzai
- Living News
- Museum Programs
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 7/29/2015 - Happy 57th Birthday, NASA!
- 7/29/2015 - Looking back: Famous Supreme Court dissents
- 7/28/2015 - History wouldn’t favor third term for Obama, or most Presidents
- 7/28/2015 - Federal court’s butt-dialing decision no joking matter
- 7/28/2015 - Silas Deane: Founding Father, spy, and Loyalist?
- 7/29/2015 - Pennsylvania Rep. Fattah indicted in racketeering case
- 7/29/2015 - Key senators seek briefing on US human trafficking report
- 7/29/2015 - Will Trump campaign's rape comments hurt GOP?
- 7/29/2015 - Trump on debate: 'I am what I am'
- 7/29/2015 - Symposium: Taking voter equality seriously