In this section
- Experience the Museum
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
- Images from the 2014 Liberty Medal ceremony for Malala Yousafzai
- Living News
- Museum Programs
- What is the Liberty Medal?
- A More Perfect Union
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 4/29/2016 - The most underrated Founding Father: Oliver Ellsworth?
- 4/29/2016 - Supreme Court rules on political speech and the First Amendment
- 4/28/2016 - Podcast: Bob McDonnell, public corruption, and the Supreme Court
- 4/28/2016 - Constitution Check: Can the Supreme Court compromise on corruption?
- 4/28/2016 - 10 surprising birthday facts about President James Monroe
- 10/2/2015 - Carly’s caustic coverage: Why feminists are throwing her off the bus
- 10/1/2015 - Wyden, Merkley shaken after Oregon shooting
- 10/1/2015 - Introducing the Campaign Camper
- 10/1/2015 - Argument preview: Justices to take on sovereign immunity in the Internet age
- 10/1/2015 - FBI director confirms inquiry into Clinton email setup