In this section
- Experience the Museum
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
- Images from the 2014 Liberty Medal ceremony for Malala Yousafzai
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 3/2/2015 - Constitution Check: Did the House act illegally in inviting Netanyahu?
- 3/2/2015 - Preview: Obamacare’s big Supreme Court test on Wednesday
- 2/27/2015 - Should President Obama, or any President, be allowed to serve a third term?
- 2/27/2015 - Today in constitutional history: Presidents are limited to two terms in office
- 2/27/2015 - Where does the government’s right to require vaccinations come from?
- 3/3/2015 - Chicago credit downgrade hangs over Emanuel's mayoral runoff race
- 3/3/2015 - Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech
- 3/3/2015 - U.S.-Israeli bond still strong at AIPAC
- 3/3/2015 - White House warns Netanyahu not to reveal Iran details
- 3/3/2015 - Petition of the day