In this section
- Experience the Museum
- Explore the Constitution
- Plan Your Visit
- Join & Support
- Facility Rentals
- Press Room
- Constitution Daily Blog
- International Engagement
- Being We the People
- Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach
- Website Info
- Constitution Day
- The Exchange
- Images from the 2014 Liberty Medal ceremony for Malala Yousafzai
National Student Deliberation
The Exchange is the National Constitution Center’s nationwide conversation series on current constitutional issues. The Exchange is a public forum in which high school students discover the power of their voices as citizens.
Constitution Daily Blog Headlines
- 3/27/2015 - Podcast: The Confederate license plate debate
- 3/27/2015 - Can a President really by censured? The answer is Yes and No
- 3/26/2015 - Video: Was Hobby Lobby Wrongly Decided?
- 3/26/2015 - Constitution Check: Is the Supreme Court promoting race bias in election districting?
- 3/26/2015 - A tale of a giant cheese, a loaf of bread and the First Amendment
- 3/29/2015 - Before leak, NSA mulled ending phone program
- 3/29/2015 - Indiana gov supports effort to 'clarify' religious objections law
- 3/28/2015 - The people who are REALLY ready for Warren
- 3/28/2015 - Could Warren-mania hurt progressive Democrats?
- 3/28/2015 - Petition of the day