Slavery at Jefferson’s Monticello Member Preview
Tuesday, April 8
Slavery at Jefferson's Monticello Member Tours
Guided tours explore how the objects and artifacts in the exhibition connect to the larger narrative of Monticello, Jefferson’s legacy, and the paradox of slavery in early America.
APRIL 17 | MAY 18 | JUNE 18
Tours begin at 1 p.m. and run approximately one hour. Please register at the Membership Desk or by calling 215.409.6767
WE THE PEOPLE TOUR
MARCH 3 | 11 a.m.
COFFEE & CONVERSATION WITH THE CEO
APRIL 7 | 10 a.m.
Join the Constitution Center’s President and CEO, Jeffrey Rosen, for an informal conversation about current constitutional issues.
Space is limited; reservations required. Call 215.409.6767
COFFEE & CONVERSATION WITH JEFFREY ROSEN
MAY 5 | 11 a.m.
JUNE 2 | 11 a.m.
MEMBER APPRECIATION DAY
SATURDAY, MAY 10 / 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Join us for a fun-filled day of special programming and entertainment for members, including:
• Coffee and conversation with Chief Operating Officer Vince Stango
• Tours of our feature exhibition Slavery at Jefferson’s Monticello and our main exhibition The Story of We the People
• Special programming for younger members including performances of Living News, and a story time designed especially for younger children
• Q&A with our Exhibitions staff, including a sneak peek at plans for our new Bill of Rights gallery
• Hands-on activities and interactive programs for the entire family
• Discounts on parking, memberships, and purchases in the Museum Store
*Discounted parking for the National Constitution Center garage only; enter on Race Street between 5th and 6th Streets. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Not yet a member? Time to renew your membership? Join or renew online!
525 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106