Thank you for contacting the National Constitution Center. We will reply to your message shortly.
For questions or to report issues about the interactive constitution, please fill out and support the form below.
Membership to Chairman’s Circle is an annual contribution of $25,000 or above
Chairman’s Circle: $25,000 (per year with a two to three year commitment)
Co-Chairman: $50,000 (per year with a two to three year commitment)
CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
• Exclusive invitations to salon discussions and private events with leading Constitutional scholars, policymakers, and members of the court held during the year
• Priority status at annual Liberty Medal Ceremony and Gala
• Invitation to annual spring Board of Trustees Dinner with special guests that traditionally include members of the Supreme Court and leading academics
• Semi-annual conference call with National Constitution Center president Jeffrey Rosen, our advisory scholars, and members of the Board of Trustees
• Exclusive communications from Jeffrey Rosen
• Private invitations to special events in conjunction with Town Hall debates, exhibit openings and previews
• Opportunities to sponsor events and/or programs at the National Constitution Center or in their home cities
• Special recognition will be made in the annual report, print and online materials, and National Constitution Center lobby donor wall.
For additional information about the Chairman’s Circle, and to discuss a multi-year commitment, please contact our Vice President of Development Lesley Albanese, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-409-6742 or contact our Director of Development Rebecca Bolden, email@example.com or call 215-409-6741.