Membership to Chairman’s Circle is an annual contribution of $25,000 or above
Chairman’s Circle: $25,000 (per year with a two to three year commitment)
Co-Chairman: $50,000 (per year with a two to three year commitment)
CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
• Exclusive invitations to salon discussions and private events with leading Constitutional scholars, policymakers, and members of the court held during the year
• Priority status at annual Liberty Medal Ceremony and Gala
• Invitation to annual spring Board of Trustees Dinner with special guests that traditionally include members of the Supreme Court and leading academics
• Semi-annual conference call with National Constitution Center president Jeffrey Rosen, our advisory scholars, and members of the Board of Trustees
• Exclusive communications from Jeffrey Rosen
• Private invitations to special events in conjunction with Town Hall debates, exhibit openings and previews
• Opportunities to sponsor events and/or programs at the National Constitution Center or in their home cities
• Special recognition will be made in the annual report, print and online materials, and National Constitution Center lobby donor wall.
For additional information about the Chairman’s Circle, and to discuss a multi-year commitment, please contact our Vice President of Development Lesley Albanese, email@example.com or call 215-409-6742 or contact our Director of Development Rebecca Bolden, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-409-6741.