Tuesday, April 8, 2014
4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Leave the kids at school and take a trip with your colleagues to the Museum of We the People. Educators will be the first to view our must-see feature exhibition Slavery at Jefferson’s Monticello before it opens to the public!
Who should attend the Educator Open House?
• Homeschool educators
• School district administrators
• Student teachers
• Get FREE admission to the National Constitution Center, including main and feature exhibitions
• Learn about the museum’s innovative civic education resources, trainings, programs, tools, and field trips
• Attend presentations and gather information from our local museum and cultural partners
• Receive FREE classroom-ready resources
• Enjoy FREE light refreshments
• Enter to win a FREE Field Trip and other door prizes courtesy of the National Constitution Center Group Sales Department Event Admission and Registration
• Free for registered educators only
Due to space limitations, children, family members, and guests may not attend open house.
Be sure to type Educators' Open House 2014 in the subject line.
Please include your name and contact information, school, grade, subject you teach, number of teachers and other adults who will attend with you.
525 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106