Educator Open Houses
Educator Open House February 11, 2016
Educators, enjoy a FREE sneak peak at The National Constitution Center’s new feature exhibit Headed to the White House and teacher’s workshop with Geoffrey Ward, the Emmy Award-winning historian, screenwriter and author. Includes light refreshments.
RSVP to Group Sales, teachers only, please.
To register please contact Group Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-409-6800
- 3:30 p.m. Educator Open House Begins
- 4 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Educator Workshop with Geoffrey Ward
- Educator Open House guests are welcome to stay for the following programs, as guests of the Center:
- 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. Headed to the White House VIP Open House
- 6:00 – 7 p.m. Presidential Campaigns: 1788 to Present , an America’s Town Hall discussion with presidential historians Annette Gordon-Reed and Geoffrey Ward.
- 7 p.m. Gallery tour and cocktails
Gallery tours available every half hour beginning at 3:30 p.m.
Step inside the presidential election in this multi-media exhibit created by the National Constitution Center. Visitors will be immersed in the excitement and intrigue of presidential elections in this engaging celebration of U.S. presidential elections and our constitutional legacy.
Open Presidents Day through Election Day.