Federal Employee’s Toolkit
A packet of information designed to inform federal employees on the U.S. Constitution and Constitution Day. The Federal Employee’s Toolkit includes:
- Top 10 Ways to Grow as a Citizen - The Constitution calls on us to be the best citizens we can be. Here are ten suggestions on how to build your role as an American citizen.
- How to Get Action from Your Leaders - The First Amendment guarantees the right of free speech and the right to petition the Government. A vital role you can play as a citizen is to write your elected officials about matters that concern you.
- Founding Father’s Dictionary - The Constitution was written by eighteenth-century politicians and thus the document can present some challenges for the modern reader. This dictionary helps make our great founding document accessible to people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Constitution Fun Facts - Who liked to fish in the waters near Valley Forge during the Constitutional Convention’s recesses? Which states didn't ratify the Bill of Rights until 1939? Learn the answers to these questions—and much more—in Constitution Fun Facts.
- Constitutional Reader - A collection of speeches, poems, readings and more that consider the importance of the Constitution, citizenship and the many meanings of “We the People.”